Want a holiday party for the books? You’re in the right place! We’ve had a million and one fantastic parties at Skate World, and we’ve noticed that the biggest thing you can do to a have great party is to be prepared.
So, treat this as a “know before you go” guide on how to make the most out of your next party.
Why should you throw a holiday party at Skate World?
- It’s perfect for everyone. As the holidays get closer and the extended family heads into town, it’s often difficult to find a family outing activity that everyone will enjoy. But big or small, old or young, roller skating is something affordable and fun that everyone will love!
- We have great specials. Check out our upcoming events page to stay up to date with all of our holiday events around Thanksgiving and Christmas! We had a fun week planned for Thanksgiving, and will have more Christmas details coming soon!
- It’s fun, and healthy. Let’s face it; we all put on an extra few pounds over the holidays! Roller skating is great exercise, and you’ll have fun doing it.
How can I make the most out of my holiday party?
- Read our packages. Prices, number of children and extras are just a few things that vary with each birthday party package. Read our packages on our birthday parties page to find out which one best suits you, or visit our group events page!
- Take advantage of specials. For birthday parties specials, visit our Facebook page for more info! Right now, we have a special on Friday parties between 4:30-6:30 pm. Book your party at this time and you’ll get $100 off! Use code FALL2016 in checkout.
- Book in advance. We cannot stress this enough! The holidays are especially busy, so you can never book your party too far in advance. It’s the best way to guarantee the time and date you want.
- Talk to us. We want to make this experience as smooth and fantastic as possible for you. So talk to us! Tell us if you have any specifications or accommodations needed in the comments section of the party booking. Or give us a call at (863) 687-6447 before booking, we’d love to chat with you!
Happy Holidays! We can’t wait to see you at Skate World!