It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Before Father Christmas descents in his jingling sleigh, two sisters will arrive to transform Skate World into a wonderland of snow, ice, and winter merriment. Grab your tiaras, stock up on snowballs, and hide the chocolate. The princesses are coming for a Royal Tea Party!
Royal Tea Party
Snow Skate is one of Skate World’s favorite holiday traditions. After all, no matter how warm it is outside, a certain future queen can transform our rink into a frozen masterpiece. Don’t miss a guest appearance from your favorite snow-loving ladies at the Royal Tea Party! For just $20 per child, you’ll get hot breakfast, warm memorize, and plenty of frozen fun! Here’s a quick sneak peek of everyone’s favorite event:
- Fresh breakfast for visiting princesses in training (breakfast also available for parents of princesses)
- Skating on the coolest non-frozen floor in town
- Meet and greet with everyone’s favorite royal sisters!
- Photos and autographs (bring your own camera; professional photos available)
- Exclusive games
- A royal Sing Along to your favorite songs
- An epic Snowball Fight (don’t worry, we’ll leave the cold, wet kind of snowballs at the door)
It’s time to make merry, giggle up a storm, and indulge in your favorite breakfast treats with the coolest princesses in town. Get ready to laugh and play at Skate World’s Royal Tea Party! Tickets are on sale now. Snatch ‘em up before they melt away!