Can you believe last week marked the start of fall? Where has the time gone! As we transition into fall, there’s a ton for kids to be excited about. From pumpkin patches to apple cider, there’s a million and one ways to get into the fall spirit. If your child has a birthday party this fall, it’s the perfect opportunity to incorporate a fun fall theme. Here are a few of our favorites with recipes, games, crafts and invites to win that party of the year award!
- This theme allows for lots of color and creativity! For a party dessert, these monster rice krispie treats are super fun and clever.
- This craft is one of our favorites! Create these easy paper bag monsters for your craft activity.
- There are so many fun games, and this feed the monster game is a winner for everyone! You can also think about spinning classic games with a new twist; for example, pin the eye on the monster.
- Get yourself some pairs of googly eyes and colorful construction paper and you’re good to go! Use this template as inspiration.
- This theme is easy and affordable because there is so much you can do with pumpkins. For a party snack, try this pumpkin patch pudding cups.
- Use pumpkins as your ultimate craft! Carve them, paint them, bedazzle them; use your imagination.
- For games, use pumpkins as your resource. Try creating a life size tic tac toe board with pumpkins, playing a ring toss with the pumpkin stems, or bob for mini pumpkins.
- There a ton of free printable templates online for pumpkin invites. Or you can create your own using tools like Canva!
Wizard or Witch Party
- This is a very versatile theme, as you can take a lot of different directions with this! Whether you go the Harry Potter or Hocus Pocus route, there are a ton of fun ideas to choose from. For snacks, try making these wicked witch cupcakes.
- For a fun craft, have the kids make their own magic potions, or create their own broomsticks and wands.
- For games, try playing musical broomsticks, pin the broom on the witch or coming up with your own fun game.
- Incorporating broomsticks, potions, etc. will make your invites a showstopper!
We hope you’ve enjoyed these themes! We can help make your themed party come to life at Skate World. All you have to do is bring the cake, and we’ll help plan and organize the rest for you. And beginning Oct. 1 through the end of the year, you can get $100 off your private birthday party between 4:30-6:30. You can also get into the fall spirit with us at our Wrap the Rink event on Oct. 7, where we’ll have a little too much fun with toilet paper! Happy fall and we’ll see you soon!