Who says the holidays have to end with January 1st? We’re kicking off the year with a full month of festive skating from our school holiday skate for MLK Day to our highly anticipated Snow Skate later this month. Winter skating fun is rolling towards Lakeland!
Martin Luther King Day
Not sure how to entertain kids for the upcoming school holiday? Skate World has you covered! When the teachers are away the kids will play, and students always have a blast at our MLK Day skate event. Make the most of the long weekend with exclusive weekend skating:
- The most anticipated night of the week, our 1/16 Friday Night Jam starts at 7pm!
- Bring the family together on Saturday with Public Skate from 12-4pm and Family Night from 7-10:30
- Don’t fight post-church traffic. Come to our 2pm Matinee Skate and make memories instead!
- Let Jesus take your wheels! Our first Christian Skate of 2015 is Sunday, January 19th at 5:30pm
- Out of school? Time to skate! Join us for a special Martin Luther King Day session from 12-4pm
One long weekend, six exciting chances to skate! You won’t want to miss the MLK holiday at Skate World Lakeland!
January Snow Skate
Did you miss the magic and wonder of our first Frozen Snow Skate? Let your disappointment go. Anna and Elsa are coming back to Skate World! Saturday, January 24th we’re opening our doors for Arendelle’s favorite royal family. Skate like an Arendelle princess, sing along to your favorite Frozen tunes, and smile in a professional photo with Anna, Elsa, or both sisters! It’s the perfect pre-Valentine’s gift, mother-daughter date day, or winter birthday celebration for girls in Lakeland. Tickets are going fast; get yours today!
We can’t wait to dive into winter! Call Skate World for more information about our holiday skating schedule, Princess birthday parties, and upcoming Frozen Snow Skate!