When you book a Skate World birthday party, you’re guaranteed a true celebration. We give each party the attention it deserves with a dedicated party hostess, complimentary setup and cleanup, and special add ons to help parents create the perfect birthday party. But once you’ve chosen your party package and booked your event, what’s next?
Tips for a Better Skating Party
- Planning a theme? Talk to Skate World’s event coordinator to make the party go off without a hitch.
- Don’t overdo planning. Whether you’ve booked a VIP Glow Birthday or a Super Bash, there’s plenty of fun to be had at a Skate World birthday party.
- Send out invitations at least 2 weeks before the birthday party. Ask for RSVPs.
- Tell kids to wear socks and loose, comfortable clothing. If the party has a theme, remind them to come in costume.
- Arrive at Skate World 10 minutes before your guests to make sure everything is set up and ready to roll.
- Provide Skate World with a guest list so we can help the kids get where they need to go.
- Check in with our party hostess. Let her know about any special requests you have for the party (like when to serve the pizza or cut the cake).
- Private parties may bring outside food. Other parties can get special group rates on pizza, wings, and other tasty snacks. Ask your party hostess about food options before the party to save time.
- Snap plenty of pictures for Facebook!
It’s time to celebrate! Book your Lakeland kids skating party today.