At Skate World, we’re no strangers to seeing church families come together to love each other, support each other, and have fun with each other. We see it at every youth group lock-in, each community event, and every fundraiser. It is such a treat to see Christians in Lakeland come together for a night of fun, fundraising, and whatever else the local community needs. Are you ready to have another unforgettable night of fun with your “closer than family” crew? Join your spiritual brothers and sisters for a night of great music and festive fun at Skate World’s Christian Skate Night this Sunday, November 23rd!
Christian Skate Night
Get ready to let Jesus take your wheels! There’s no doubt about Who is moving our skates this Sunday. Our bi-annual Christian skate event is the perfect opportunity to have a blast, share the Good Word, and enjoy a night of fellowship with churchgoers in the community. Perfect for families of all kinds, whether you come with the family God gave you from birth or the one He provided for worship. Here’s everything you need to know about our Lakeland Christian Skate event:
- Christian Skate is Sunday, November 23rd from 5:30-7:30pm
- Admission and rentals are just $2 each!
- Our DJ is playing all your skating favorites, from upbeat Christian music to wholesome holiday tunes
- Church groups, families, and Christians in the community are welcome!
- Have a friend who doesn’t go to church? Take this opportunity to show the love of Jesus to your neighbors!
Kick off a week of gratitude and love with the people who support you through it all. Want to plan an event for your church leadership team, youth group, or Christian friends? Call Skate World Lakeland to learn about our private parties and community fundraisers.