2016 is just around the corner. We’ve loved sharing the year with our second family: the skaters of Lakeland. We’ve had a blast with Royal Tea Parties, decade skates, and lock-ins. We’ve even rolled into the 21st century with a state-of-the-art technology bar in the cafe! But it’s time to say goodbye to 2015 and look to the future. Get ready to celebrate! 2016 is coming!
New Year’s Eve Skating
- Tiny Tots Party: Wear out your kids so they’ll sleep through the night. The Tiny Tots New Year’s Bash promises to make smiles bright and fill the rafters with little giggles. Tots 5 and under are invited to skate and ride from 9:30am to 12pm. We’ll have fun games, tasty snacks, and an epic balloon drop that will have your toddlers clapping with glee! Make this New Year’s Eve a day you and your tots will never forget.
- Skate with Your Friends: The party goes from dawn to beyond! After our Tiny Tots Party, we’re kicking it into high gear with a matinee skate. Share memories of your favorite things about 2015 while you skate with your friends from 12-4pm.
- Family Fun: No middle schooler wants to hang around the snack table at an adult party while they wait for the ball to drop. Blast into the New Year with a family event they’ll never forget! Our Family Fun New Year’s Eve Party will have plenty of skating, laughing, and rocking and rolling to the best music of 2015. Don’t miss our midnight balloon drop, complete with prizes! Can’t make it to the fun? Drop off your kids while you head to your own holiday party. We’re ushering in the new year with supervised skating from 6pm-1am.
New Year’s Day Skating
- Friday Matinee: You’ve rung in the New Year and slept off the late night. Now what? Load up the kids for a day of play at Skate World! Our New Year’s Day Matinee is just $2! Skate 12-4pm on your own skates, or bring an extra $2 for skate rentals.
- Jam Skate: We’re back to normal business, but that doesn’t mean the end of the fun! Jump into Jam Night with your favorite skates, friends, and songs of the moment. Skate 7-10:30pm for $6 admission and $3 skate rentals.
The holidays are here! How will you celebrate? Call Skate World Lakeland for more information on family events for the holidays.