Holiday gifts don’t always have to be material. Some of the most memorable gifts focus on experiences rather than physical items. These types of gifts provide kids with much more value, as well as memories to cherish for years to come. At Skate World, we offer holiday gift cards in Lakeland that make the perfect gifts of experience.
Benefits of Gifts of Experience
Studies have shown that these types of gifts provide kids with more benefits than material presents. Kids learn to appreciate creating memories and spending time with friends and loved ones instead of sitting around playing video games. A gift of experience also teaches kids to place less value on material items in general and more value on quality time with others.
Special Gifts from Skate World
Skate World’s gift cards give kids the gift of a fun day at the rink, where they can practice their roller skating skills or just enjoy hanging out with friends and family. We also have skates available, which make great presents for kids who love skating on a regular basis. Keep in mind that kids can also enjoy treats at our cafe when they need a break from skating around the rink.
- We’re open from 12pm-4pm from Dec. 26 through Dec. 31.
- We have additional hours of 6pm-9pm on Dec. 27, 6pm-9pm on Dec. 29 ,and 7pm-10:30pm on Dec. 30 and 31.
- On New Year’s Eve, we’re having two balloon drops to celebrate the holiday.
- On New Year’s Day, we’re open from 2pm to 5pm.
- We’re also offering a New Year’s Day special of $2 admission and $2 skate rentals.
Please visit Skate World for more information on holiday skating.